- Mid size growing professional business in Japan
- Flex time and work from home option
Our client is a global professional firm that provide accounting, HR, Payroll and consulting services to their customer. Our client assist foreign capital business to run their coperate structure effectively in different geographical locations. This is a division specialize in SPC (special purpose company), as clients are growing their business portfolio in Japan, they are looking for a strong talent that may serve as account manager to lead the operation and manage client relationship.
- Review and supervise client related accounting output produced by the team including monthly, quarterly, yearly annual reporting.
- Provide technical accounting training to the teams as needed.
- Attend to client request and complaint
- Techical knowledge in Japan SPC
- Great communication skill
- JCPA or USCPA is a plus
- Ability to analyze customer specific demands and translate into customer specific solutions
- Value-driven work environment: you can expect integrity and respect from all your colleagues and your leadership team.
- Ambition: Our client is a growing company which constantly look for the next opportunity.