Director, Scientific Affairs, Microbiology, 21M
Leader in the microbiology sector, global company
Director position to lead scientific affairs
About Our Client
A global company that has a strong reputation in the microbiology niche market is looking for someone to lead their scientific affairs division. Central Tokyo office location.
- Stay up-to-date with scientific knowledge to give expert advice to stakeholders
- Participate in Post Market Surveillance.
- Evaluate new product opportunities and be involved in projects in identifying new opportunities in collaboration with R&D and Marketing.
- Plan and create scientific publications, symposiums or workshops
- Initiate scientific training and education (internal and external).
The Successful Applicant
- Fluent Japanese language with ability to speak to medical and scientific professionals about highly technical topics
- Microbiology background/knowledge
- 4 yr Scientific degree (PhD/MD a plus)
- 5 years Management experience
- 5 years experience
- Knowledge of hospital/medical environment a plus
- Knowledge of clinical trials a plus
What's on Offer
- High salary around 16-20M
- Direct communication with senior company leaders and able to make a strong impact in the company
- Global company with an international culture
- Top tier position in the microbiology sector