Director of Sales & Marketing - Hospitality
Drive and lead the Japan sales team
Be apart of a premium global hospitality operator
About Our Client
- Our client is a global hospitality operator with luxury and boutique hotel residences across many markets such as Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
- Our client has grown rapidly from 400 residences to more than over 20,000 in the global market.
- Develop performances to achieve Sales target by working with the General Manager and Regional Director of Sales.
- Maintain responsibility for selected key accounts
- Coordinate open communication between Regional Director of Sales and the properties.
- Lead, motivate, and manage an effective team of sales.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Business (preferably hotel management)
- Sales experience in hospitality industry
- Proven record of success in key account management
- Effective leadership and coaching skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
What's on Offer
- Work for a premium and global brand in the hospitality industry
- Excellent package and compensation benefits
- Opportunity to lead Sales team in Japan market