Director of Sales - Hospitality
Drive the sales team in accordance with the business and marketing plan set fo
Opportunity to grow out Japanese business market
- Our client is a global hospitality operator with luxury and boutique hotel residences across many markets such as Southeast Asia, Australia, Europe, and North America.
- Our client has grown rapidly from 400 residences to more than over 20,000 in the global market.
- Produce and pursue sales leads for the property in the relevant market area.
- Maintain close and open communication within properties on accounts and prospective clients.
- Monitor and develop accounts to ensure the achievement of sales targets.
- Constantly checking on market feedback/intelligent activities.
- Sales experience in the hospitality industry
- Bachelor's degree in business (or related field)
- Excellent communication in English
- Efficient interpersonal skills
- Functional knowledge of sales and marketing is essential
- Work for a premium and global brand in the hospitality industry
- Excellent package and compensation benefits
- Opportunity to lead Sales team in Japan market