Director of Sales - Global Hotel Brand
The opportunity work for a global brand in the hotel industry.
To lead and sales team working closely with the DOSM.
About Our Client
Our client is a leader in the hotel industry, with over 500 Hotels & Resorts spanning over 80 countries and territories.
The successful candidate will be based in one of their premium location properties based in Tokyo
- Implements all sales action plans related to his/her market areas.
- Attends major travel functions (i.e. trade shows and promotional events) that deal specifically with his/her market areas and advise Director of Sales with findings.
- Conducts daily sales calls and arrange familiarisation/site inspection trips to hotels by corporate clients.
- Promotes and forwards sales leads for others in the group.
- Plans sales trip, under the direct approval of DOS, to major markets, calling on accounts within his/her specific market areas.
- Reports to DOS on potential markets needing coverage and provides suggestions.
- Participates in bi-weekly sales & marketing meeting to share ideas or feedback on business improvement.
- Aggressively sources for new business opportunity within the assigned industries through daily sales visit to volume corporate account.
The Successful Applicant
- Spoken and written Japanese & written English.
- Good sales experience within Japan.
- Possesses good interpersonal skills.
- Resourceful and independent.
- Results orientated.
- Ability to communicate effective with internal and external bodies.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work with a global brand within international recognition.