Director Public Relations - Worldwide Luxury Hotel
Building long-lasting relationships
Developing brand awereness
Largest worldwide hotel brands providing exceptional luxury experiences in order to guarantee a wonderful stay to customers. Rigorously selected by an independent group of experts for the aspect of interior decor, refinement of their atmosphere and excellence of their service.
* Works closely with local, regional and national resources to build awareness and increase exposure for the property.
* Increases awareness within the travel media community as well as coordinating events to gain exposures and grow revenue in the restaurant outlets.
* Maintains website content and updates website with new promotions in order to generate additional revenue.
* Manages the hotel's social media efforts, if applicable.
* Works with online media outlets to promote the hotel.
* Organises and conducts all photo shoots for web site content.
* Ensures consistent brand and property message is communicated in all public relations and communications efforts.
* Builds and strengthens relationships with existing and new travel writers and local media to ensure future exposure.
* Develops relationships within community to strengthen and expand customer base for sales opportunities and additional revenue.
* Manages and develops relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
* Develops strong relationships with e-commerce vendors, media, and distribution channels to ensure quality.
* Identifies and communicates with distribution channels that can sell distress inventory to drive property occupancy.
* Provides all communications channels with creative and unique tools to assist in the public relations and communications of the property.
* Acts as intermediary between corporate and individual properties and making sure that properties are taking advantage of all opportunities provided through corporate.
* Assists property in developing promotions for various campaigns.
* Provides accurate, complete and effective communications to visiting journalists, publicity or promotions.
* Develops strategic public relations plan for property.
* Manages individual and group media visits.
* Identifies and coordinates community service activities in concert with the public image and needs of the resort.
* Creates contracts as required for location photo shoots, trade agreements, etc. with appropriate approvals.
* Writes all hotel press releases and other content for print media and electronic media.
* Interacts with guests to obtain feedback on product quality and service levels in order to prove exceptional customer service.
* Observes service behaviours of employees and provides feedback to individuals and/or managers; continuously strives to improve service performance.
* 2-year degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, or related major; 4 years experience in public relations, communications, or related professional area.
* 4-year degree from an accredited university in Marketing, Business Administration, or related major; 2 years experience in public relations, communications, or related professional area.
- Work in a global and international environment as part of a large team.
- Flexibility of working hours
- Benefits and bonuses on top of base salary.
- Career progression opportunities.