Director of Marketing
Global and international environment
Build a life-long career with global potential
Dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality, this hotel offers a very high-end service and the opportunity to build a life-long career in a global environment.
- Making key strategic and operational decisions for the Hotel or Resort.
- Overseeing all marketing activities with the support of teams including sales, catering, reservations, advertising, and public relations for the Hotel
- Ensuring that all activities and bookings are focused to yield maximum revenue per room occupied.
- Strategic, proactive personalities who have a proven track record in both sales and marketing.
- Applicants need to evidence strong revenue and budget management skills,
- Good communication and interpersonal skills and demonstrate effective leadership.
- Applicants are required to have three to five years previous employment in a related position.
- Marketing or Hospitality Education is preferable, however, not essential if applicants have previous relevant work experience.
- Global and multi-cultural environment
- Regular business trips
- Career progression