Director of Legal for Global Financial Services Corporation
Senior legal role in a recognised global corporation
Work next to an experienced team of legal professionals
Global financial services corporation with concrete business plan and a firm base in Japan. Work as a key part of an established legal team with decades of industry experience.
- Advise on a wide scope of business initiatives to aid business development.
- Draft, review and negotiate business contracts.
- Identify and advise on changes to relevant regulations and legal requirements in Japan.
- Utilise business initiative to support and negotiate on critical projects.
- Aid in any disputes, litigation and claims in order to achieve effective solutions.
- Professional bar qualification from Japan or English-speaking jurisdiction.
- Previous experience in financial services or fintech companies or related field preferred but not essential.
- Experience in management or leadership roles preferred but not essential.
- Fluency in both Japanese and English, ability to draft and negotiate contracts essential.
- Business acumen and creativity.
- Effective communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with a team to produce excellent results.
- Opportunity to work for a global corporation as part of a dynamic and experienced team.
- Solidify career path with opportunities for career progression.
- Competitive remuneration.