Director of Japan Marketing - Multinational Software Company
Be the face of marketing in Japan and lead a team of talented marketers
Opportunity to work in a collaborative and international environment
A multinational software company providing cloud computing technologies with offices worldwide.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Empower, develop and manage a team of professionals within the all functional roles in marketing including demand generation, digital marketing, communications, operations, partners and alliances, and branding
- Stakeholder management at both the field, regional and corporate levels to gain support and plan effectively. Work with field sales, inside sales, and partners to plan opportunities effectively.
- Experience in enterprise software marketing in an American enterprise software company
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and open environment
- Management experience
- Excellent communication skills to give presentations at industry events and interact with the press
- International and collaborative working environment
- Responsible for leading a team of talented marketers as head of marketing in Japan
- Use your bilingual skills to collaborate with the US and APAC regional teams to develop product launch