Director Customer Engineer , Materials company, Tokyo, 25M
Rewarding and Challenging job will be provided.
Working with the professional team in the market to improve your skills.
- The leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Equipment, Materials Engineering, Flat Panel Display Manufacturing Equipment, and Global Services for the industries served.
- Directs a Fields Service group and responsible for all issues within the Division, including the design, development and implementation of exceptionally complex Service programs in accordance with commitments to customer satisfaction, Profit &Loss, and budget management.
- Anticipates future account needs and facilitates the implementation of new approaches to service programs across the division with exceptional scope and significant customer impact.
- Directs the strategic direction for all customer relationships within the division for operational and service commitments. Interfaces with internal and external customers on Divisional business and operational issues involving the company's service commitments.
- Good background in operation management.
- Strong leadership skill, Strong analytically skill.
- Knowledge of business development, understand the company business road map.
- Fluency in English and Japanese.
- Background in Engineering is preferable, be able to guide and suggest the client about the production process.