Director of Catering
Highly luxury hotel
An international luxury hospitality company that operates more than 100 hotels worldwide. Best know for its luxury standards and high quality customer service.
- Overseeing all marketing activities with the support of teams including sales, catering, reservations, advertising, and public relations for the Hotel
- Coordinate with members/clients regarding inquires for hosting events
- Cultivate strong client relationships/partnerships, ensuring client satisfaction
- Handling the financial and administrative records as well as monitoring the budget
- Ensuring health and safety regulations are met and recorded.
- This position generally requires a two or four-year degree in Hotel and Restaurant Management, and/or
equivalent experience in marketing for catering or banquet/event management and hospitality services.
- Valid working visa
- Attitude - Positive thinking is paramount
- Japanese requirements: Minimum N1
- International work environment
- Career Progression