Director - Advertising Sales - Global Media
Full responsible for sales growth in the Latin American market
Excellent Compensation and benefits
About Our Client
Our client is a global media company responsible largely for Television content.
They produce over 200 channels of content across sports and entertainment, and have a strong offering of documentaries and movies. They produce in numerous languages across all continents.
- Develop new business and grow existing business to achieve sales targets.
- Identify business opportunities by developing prospects and evaluating their position in the industry.
- Research and analyse sales leads.
- Pursue major prospects and manages major negotiations for key accounts.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommend profit and service improvements.
- Plan calendar of visits and events with clients and arrange sales calls and catch up meetings.
- Follow up on internal and external procedures to renovate contracts.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analysing, and summarising information.
The Successful Applicant
- University degree, ideally in business, advertising, communications, public relations, or a related field.
- 8 - 10 years of previous experience in performing sales or commercial support services, within media, entertainment or the wider FMCG sector.
- English and Japanese language ability.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently with flexibility
What's on Offer
An opportunity to work for a global media company covering the Latin American market responsible for advertising sales.