Director Actuary, Embedded Value Strategy Management Team
1300万円 - 1500万円
Enjoying your career growth in global life insurance firm
Our client is the one of the biggest life insurance company globally.
- Proactive Embedded Value management is critical for company's sustainable value growth.
- Understand and analyze drivers of Embedded Value (Both Value of Inforce and Value of New Business) as well as Economic Capital or Economic Solvency Ratio
- Identify levers of value growth and prioritize initiatives
- Develop strategy to optimize value and risk from Embedded Value viewpoint
- Engage closely with functional owners across the company and lead efforts to design
- Understand underlying customer needs, ideate and execute initiatives from customer perspective
- 10+ years of experience within Planning, Finance, Profit or Value management area in life insurance company.
- Actuarial background
- Have knowledge of broad area of life insurance business, covering finance, product, actuarial, investment, expenses, operations, etc.
- Strong communication skills and financial acumen to manage value initiatives in quantitative manner.
- Both English and Japanese language skills for communication and reading/understanding of related materials.
- Actuarial software experience (e.g., prophet) is a plus
- Project management skill is a plus
- Competitive salary
- Enjoying your career growth in global life insurance firm