Direct Material Buyer at EU based Automotive Company
Nice opportunity for career up
Responsibilities for improvement of business
Our client is EU based automotive company and their main business is development/produce automotive powertrain. They have 51 employees and offices in 33 countries. They keep providing system solutions and leading to the world. They are seeking for somebody who can contribute direct purchasing experience.
- Outsourcing or resourcing of designated Direct Material parts
- Analyse quotations - if not aligned with cost breakdown or incomplete then requires Direct Material approval.
- Coordinate Testing and approval of pre-production samples
- Vocational experience in the field of purchasing for minimum 3+ years in manufacturing companies, possibly in multinational companies.
- Strong interpersonal skill, negotiation skill, ways of working with PDCA cycle
- Desired characteristics include; strong ownership, goal oriented, aggressiveness, team worker, cultural sensitivity, flexibility
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written).
- Japanese language ability (essential)
- Work with global teams
- Clear career path
- Nice work life balance