Direct Buyer （Multinational Medical Device Company)
Broad exposure across the business
Global medical device company with stable market share
Our client is a global leader in healthcare Industry with stable market share in Japan. The Procurement team now is looking to hire additional buyer for the medical device accessories category that will be part of a growing team.
- Place and manage purchase orders.
- Work with suppliers to meet revised dates and quantities to support manufacturing.
- Ensure SAP reflect the latest supplier commitments and gaps in supply are escalated.
- Maintain and improve SAP master data and functionality.
- Ensure pricing, payment terms, supplier master and other purchasing specific master data is correct.
- Explore existing and new functionality to develop ways to improve the purchasing process.
- Monitors supplier performance.
- Work with suppliers and commodity managers to improve supplier performance.
- Set expectations with suppliers on levels of service.
- Develop and generate reports that support understanding supplier performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Business or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of related work experience with demonstrated understanding of purchasing.
- Minimum 1 year experience with SAP (preferred) or Oracle and MS Excel analysis and reporting.
- Work for one of the fastest growing med device company in Japan with recent acquisition of another big medical company. M&A will kick off this year.
- Full compensation benefit (Base salary + Performance Bonus, OT allowance, Transportation allowance)
- Working hours: (9:00 - 18:00 + average of 20-30H of OT)
- Broad exposure across the business
- Global medical device company with stable market share