Digital Workplace Specialist
Flexible working hours, great work-life balance
Possibility to work very closely with Digital Marketing team
It is one of the most famous consumer goods companies, leading with market share both globally and also in Japan. They have 1000 + employees in Japan only.
* Design and support holistic customer experience.
* Gather requirements, collect data for validation and translate them into projects for the next cycle of refresh and upgrade of our technologies.
* At times, prepare and present research to support
* Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Human Centered Design or equivalent faculty
* At least 3 years of experience in Information or Technology services
* Project management and vendor management know-how
* Fluency in English (spoken and written)
* Experience in Agile environment
* Experience in supporting work-share structure or environment is a plus
- Good work-life balance
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work in dynamic work environment with a lot of investment in digital transformation.