Digital Transformation PMO - Growing FinTech Firm
Great Opportunity for people who want to become a Project Manager!
Excellent work-life balance and international environment!
Our client is a global FinTech firm, which provides financial applications tp individual customers with a goal to democratise financial services on a global scale. The company is a B2C provider in Japan and a strong B2B provider overseas.
In Tokyo, the company's unique characteristic is their multi-cultural environment and the innovative way of thinking on behalf of the the decision makers. The combination of these 2 elements has developed the company into a technological hub where technical ideas and innovation are being promoted.
The company offers excellent work-life balance and a flex-time system to accommodate different working styles and needs of its employees.
During this difficult period of COVID-19 the company offers work-from-home capabilities to all of the employees.
As the team's main project coordinator your role will involve the following tasks:
- Project Coordination
- Project reporting
- Vendor management
- Stakeholder communication
- User communication and requirement gathering
- Interaction with compliance and procurement teams
The role will start as a PMO for the Enterprise infrastructure projects of the firm, but it you will also get the chance to be involved in Software Development Projects later on depending on the needs.
The role has the potential to evolve into a Project Manager role through undertaking of more responsibilities and projects as time goes by.
This role is open to both people with pre-existing IT Project Coordination experience and those without. The common requirements for either type of candidate are the following:
- Bilingual with fluency in both Japanese and English
- Good communications skills for bridging IT with non-IT stakeholders
- Good organisation skills for running projects smoothly
- Interest in cloud technologies
Good to have but not mandatory:
- Prior IT project coordination experience
- Basic understanding of IT infrastructure and cloud technologies
If you are the successful candidate, you will get access to the following:
- An excellent opportunity to start your career as an IT professional
- A competitive starting salary of up to JPY 7M / year depending on your experience and skills.
- Full employment and social benefits + full transportation coverage
- To work in multi-cultural environment that consists of highly-talented individuals.
- A great work-life balance and a flex-time system that makes working there enjoyable.