Digital Relationship Management Manager
Transparent career progression
International multinational FMCG company.
- Provide clear communication and instruction to internal contacts on the processes and procedures related to direct communication activities ensuring accurate and timely implementation. Build and maintain close relationships with other marketing, commercial and operational functions to ensure accuracy in the set up and monitoring of digital promotions and campaigns.
- Plan with Advertising and Experience teams to ensure accurate delivery of all campaigns and promotional messages in a personalized and integrated way, understanding the end to journey expected journey of our target audience(s).
- A proven background managing digital CRM programs and platforms in earned digital media channels / content / loyalty & retention / advocacy & referral - gained within an agency or client side.
- Previously worked in a digital department, managed and been responsible for at least 5 digital relationships for global corporate clients, delivering at least 50% Digital. Demonstrable knowledge and experience delivering digital implementation and innovation in Digital Earned Media, including eCRM, Data / Insight, Retention, Advocacy, Referral.
- A strategic and implementation knowledge of digital earned media channels. Must able to demonstrate delivering projects in each of these areas.
- Knowledge of eCRM tools (e.g. Sales Force, Zoho), Messaging Delivery solutions (e.g. Unica, Mailchimp), and Journey Orchestration solutions (e.g. Kitewheel, Thunderhead) is vital.
Healthy work/life balance
Flex-time working hours