- Grow your profile in a global luxury fashion house
- Work from home opportunities
About Our Client
Founded over 50 years ago, this client is recognised as one of the largest and most popular fashion houses in the world.
You will be working on both local and global led initiatives, working on the end-to-end delivery of consumer engagement projects in both Japan and Korea.
- Delivery of projects from inception to support, taking ownership of projects through processes.
- Working with key stakeholders and brands to manage system development, testing and post go-live support.
- Lead the testing activities as part of an agile product development team
- Develop test scripts and work with automated testing tools.
- Understanding business needs and being able to translate this into understandable, actionable requirements
- Support the running of existing applications managed by the consumer engagement team
- Strong interaction and collaboration with colleagues from APAC and HQ
- Work with and manage external vendors
The Successful Applicant
- 3 years experience in project management, ideally in using agile frameworks.
- 2 years experience as a tester preferable of digital technologies such as web applications, marketing automation, CRM.
- Experience on using automated testing tools within web / mobile application development (both frontend and backend)
- Knowledge of testing using tools and languages such as Cucumber and Gherkin
- Understands principles of web development testing such as performance and penetration testing.
- Experience of using collaboration tools such as JIRA and Confluence
- Have a "can do" mindset and a proactive problem solving mindset
- Excellent listening skills and the ability to understand complex business processes and requirements
- Experience working with multiple business and technology stakeholders across multiple countries
- Fluency in English and ideally Japanese or Korean, both written and spoken.
What's on Offer
- Chance to work closely with industry-renowned CEO
- Career progression to regional coverage
- Work from home options
- World-renowned organisation
- Flexibility around work style
- International work environment