Digital Marketing Specialist Job
Relocation cost covered
Great Training and Mentorship
A Global pharmaceutical company, impacting and improving the whole patient journey, from disease prevention and screening, diagnosis and treatment through to rehabilitation.
Leading in sustainability which means improving access to healthcare, environmental protection and maintaining ethics and transparency.
Performing as an enterprise team, building a culture of life-long learning and development and also being champions of inclusion and diversity.
Driving growth through successful innovation and commercial excellence
- Providing the best tools, report and data to support the brand strategy.
- Optimize and simplify tools and reports continuously by sharing experience with other teams.
- Sharing activities to other marketing companies
- Keep improving the sales representatives platform and digital marketing tools
- Using multichannel marketing by leveraging internal data and external data
- Managing projects to integrate new solution for business development
- Speaking, Reading and Writing Japanese at a Native Level and at Business level English
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing and Sales force platform
- Agency / Vendor management experience
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in digital marketing and sales force platform
NICE TO HAVE
- Content creation and campaign management experience
- Data-driven thinking
- Strong Excel and Power Point skill
- Project Management skill
- Strong communication and relationship management skills, ability to work effectively in team and across functions
- 6 weeks extra of maternity leave that 100% of the employees are taking.
- Up to ¥360,000 per year additional payment to support the family with kids
- Good training and mentorship
- Relocation cost will be covered
- Provides internal conversational English training