- Work in a diverse and fun environment with an international team.
- Receive discounts on company-owned attractions.
The client is a multi-national company that is famously known for their attractions around the world. The company is looking to open several more attractions across the APAC region in the next two years and is looking to create a diverse and exciting team in Japan.
* Properly understand all attractions in order to develop contents and strategy that help drive brand awareness and customer traffic
* Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/ SEM, email/CRM, social media, affiliate, and display advertising
* Maintain social media presence across all digital channels be updated on social trends/apps
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
* Manage tracking of key traffic sources and manage relationships with key referral partners and agencies to develop and deliver a full online media program and constant optimisation of paid media to drive E-commerce performance
* Understand CRM in order to best plan/execute customer loyalty/retention programs
- High business level Japanese / Conversational level English speaker
- Clear understanding of the Japanese consumer behaviour
- At least 3 years of digital marketing experience in FMCG, entertainment, or loyalty related companies
- Ability to analyse data (Google Analytics) in order to optimise digital campaigns and social channels
- In-depth knowledge of SEO, website management, content marketing and building consumer journey utilising relevant social media channels.
- Proven (hands-on) track record of various marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social media and content distribution and placement networks.
* Fun and dynamic work culture where you can use English and Japanese regularly
* Discount on company owned-attractions/properties
* Opportunity to work on the main developing team in the APAC region