- Work in a diverse and fun environment with an international team.
- Receive discounts on company-owned attractions.
About Our Client
The client is a multi-national company that is famously known for their attractions around the world. The company is looking to develop more in the APAC region.
* Properly understand all attractions in order to develop contents and strategy that help drive brand awareness and customer traffic
* Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns including web, SEO/ SEM, email/CRM, social media, affiliate, and display advertising
* Maintain social media presence across all digital channels be updated on social trends/apps
* Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
* Identify trends and insights, and optimise spend and performance based on the insights
* Manage tracking of key traffic sources and manage relationships with key referral partners and agencies to develop and deliver a full online media program and constant optimisation of paid media to drive E-commerce performance
* Understand CRM in order to best plan/execute customer loyalty/retention programs
The Successful Applicant
* High business level Japanese / Business level English speaker
* Clear understanding of the Japanese consumer behaviour
* Strong strategic, data-driven and holistic end-to-end thinking mindset
* Ability to analyse data (Google Analytics) in order to optimise digital campaigns and social channels
* In-depth knowledge of SEO, website management, content marketing and building consumer journey utilising relevant social media channels.
* Proven (hands-on) track record of various marketing channels and technologies, including paid search (Google Ads), retargeting, social media and content distribution and placement networks.
What's on Offer
* Fun and dynamic work culture where you can use English and Japanese regularly
* Discount on company owned-attractions/properties
* Opportunity to work on the main developing team in the APAC region