Digital Marketing Manager - Global Entertainment Company
Great compensation packages with stock options available.
Innovative, start-up like environment within an established company/brand
About Our Client
This company is a leading, innovative player in the global entertainment and media market. They provide and creative international working environment.
- This company is looking for someone who is going to be able to run marketing campaigns from beginning to end, while partnering with both internal and external business partners.
- Campaign creation and management. You will launch unique campaigns for our content that set new standards for entertainment marketing. You create meaningful relations with the different agencies/studios we partner with.
- You will be a cultural ambassador. You will be critical to help this company understand the Japanese customers while also living and embracing this company's culture.
The Successful Applicant
- Creativity! We are looking for someone who is able to turn cool ideas into reality. Someone who can play with our content and our brand to impact the right audience with the right message, not from paid marketing channels but in an integrated way from earned/owned channels.
- Digital expertise. We are looking for someone that understands digital marketing (display, rich media, search, VOD, direct video, mobile, paid social…) and has demonstrated experience launching and managing unique digital campaigns, from ideation and media planning to optimization and performance analysis.
- Marketing know-how. We are looking for someone that understands consumer marketing preferably in the entertainment space- and how not only build strategy but also execute flawlessly.
- Depth of knowledge. Solid and extended experience in leading marketing efforts and agency management experience in a related industry: TV & Entertainment, Tech or CPG.
- Fluent natural Japanese speaker, with above business level English to match.
- THIS IS NOT A PEOPLE MANAGEMENT ROLE, BUT RATHER A MANAGEMENT OF MARKETING AS AN ASSET FOR THIS COMPANY'S BRAND IN THE MARKET.
What's on Offer
- Strong work life balance, with flex time.
- Competitive compensation packages.
- Beautiful office located in Central Tokyo.