- Work in one of the leading companies in the food industry
- Work in an international environment
About Our Client
This is one of the largest companies in the food industry, and have products varying from frozen food to condiments. They are continuing to grow their business globally. and are looking for people to manage the digital team.
- Develop and execute plans for improving digital marketing proficiency across marketing organization and working closely with global team.
- Supervise digital intelligence/analytics and provide meaningful insight around SEO and website optimization.
- Responsible for managing relationship with external Digital Media Agency.
- Responsible for optimizing digital media across channels: SNS, Programmic, SEM.
- Support growth within the e-commerce channel via cross-platform traffic.
- Support the content creation and promotion strategy in targeted e-commerce platforms.
The Successful Applicant
- Advanced degree in Business Administration, Marketing, and/or equivalent
- At least 5 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally within a media or digital marketing agency
- Strategic-thinker, capable of combining everyday activities with long-term plans.
- English, Japanese, and Korean communication skills, both written and verbal
- Leadership and Project management skills
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to grow a team from scratch
- Work with the global team
- Work in a well-established company