- Be part of one of the leading EdTech companies in Asia
- Work with a diverse team in both English and Japanese across the APAC region
The company is one of the leading edtech startups in Asia that focuses on combining technology and education in order to provide the best tutoring solutions for students. The company has markets in several the APAC region and is looking to expand their team in available countries.
・Lead the development of the annual marketing plan ・Manage the relationship between the business and marketing teams and develop the marketing strategy from understanding what both parties want to achieve.・Assist in planning and executing all marketing communications programs and business initiatives.・Plan and execute digital marketing initiatives and content strategies to improve corporate visibility and enhance awareness.・Work with internal teams and external agencies to ensure smooth running and communications on all projects.・Formulate and manage social media campaigns, copywriting and monitoring across multiple platforms.
・Handle planning, creation, and execution of SNS postings
・At least 2-3 years in the marketing field; Preference to those who have experience in the education sector ・Proven ability to influence leadership teams, work on multi-function projects demonstrating excellent relationship building skills and be a self-starter with energy and drive change in a challenging and dynamic environment.・Strong understanding of communication developments and emerging consumer, business decision maker and industry trends.・Fluent Japanese and business level English
・Experience with planning and management of SNS strategy
・Experience with Google Analytics or other analytical tools
- Have the opportunity to work in an exciting and fast-paced environment
- Work with a diverse team that spans across several APAC markets
- Help develop out the team in Japan and have a strong influence over the digital marketing in the company
- Ability to completely WFH if desired