- Work for a company with the headquarters based in US
- An opportunity to lead the digital marketing team in Japan
About Our Client
A global leader in consumer Cyber security with the headquarters based in US. They are aiming to achieve 100 users by 2022, and recruiting for the first Digital Marketing Lead in Tokyo.
- Execute the go to market (GTM) plan and drive all the marketing components of Japan.
- Ensure that all sales and marketing digital activities are optimized at the region.
- Coordination of all digital marketing activities in the region to ensure proper localisation and balance of efforts across various channels. 100% ownership for the promotional calendar across all channels.
- Utilise both Japan and Global GTM plans to ensure accurate, consistent and cost effective marketing execution across region.
- Execute digital knowledge training to the team to achieve goals and objectives.
- Create the optimal digital experience for our customers and strategic partners. Innovate our digital experience ensuring content can be used by all channels.
- Expose as many corporate brand as possible over the internet to generate awareness.
- Provide "stock content" for internal and external customers and ensure it can be amplified by employees, partners & influencers.
- Work closely with the regional teams.
- Coordinate partner marketing and merchandising reviews with our top strategic partners in region.
- Coordination with the shared services around distribution.
- This role reports to the territory marketing manager.
The Successful Applicant
· Operational excellence
· Online / digital experience
· Ability to both plan and execute
· Fluent in both English and Japanese reading, writing, and speaking
· Project management skills
· Used to prioritising under time pressure
· Ability to close a business partnership with suppliers
· Basic financial understanding
· 5 yrs or longer digital marketing experience
· CPC, IMP, CPM, CPA management experience
· Positive, problem solver
What's on Offer
- Opportunity to lead the first Digital Marketing team in Tokyo
- Work for a large corporation with offices in over 100 countries
- Environment to utilise both English and Japanese skills