- Take the chance to make this world a healthier place!
- No Japanese needed! English is key!
About Our Client
This tobacco company is realizing that more and more consumers are seeking alternative, healthier forms of tobacco. With their innovative and state of the art alternative tobacco products, this company is grabbing the attention of regular tobacco users all around Japan.
In order to maintain the sales and influence of their well established, healthier tobacco alternative products, this company has created membership programs for their consumers so that they can access the products and learn about new releases with more ease and effectiveness.
The company is looking for a Digital Loyalty Orchestration Manager to use multiple digital channels, such as Social Media, digital media, and direct e-mail, to increase retention and consumer traffic to the healthier services.
The Successful Applicant
To be a successful candidate, you should have:
- 3-5 years of digital CRM, marketing, and content experience
- Experience in increasing brand loyalty and retention
- Strong copywriting and eCRM skills
- Market data driven decision making
- Fluent in English, conversational/basic Japanese
What's on Offer
The benefits of this role are:
- 12,000,000 yen - 14,000,000 yen base salary + incentive bonus
- Full flex work hours/style
- Casual Friday (work day ends at 3:00PM)
- WFH allowance
If you want to be part of a positive change in the Japan consumer market and have the digital marketing expertise to do so, please apply to this post!