Excellent career progression opportunities in life science company
Attractive commission package for motivated self-starters
About Our Client
The client is a global leader with a long-term commitment to providing reliable life science and technology solutions. The company innovates and develops quality diagnostics, reagents and assays with an aim to constantly set new standards in the industry, and currently has a strong share in most major markets already. With a well-established portfolio in Japan, the company harnesses their passion for innovation and invests heavily to the field of life science and diagnostics.
- Responsible to achieve the revenue budget for the assigned territory.
- Calls on customer labs to provide pre- and post-sales technical support.
- Performs pre-sales presentations, product demonstrations, and technical seminars.
- Develops new business opportunities in biomedical research labs, pharma & biotech.
- Works closely together with local and regional marketing managers to provide market feedback.
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum education Master of Science, PhD or equivalent experience in molecular biology, biochemistry or related.
- Experience with different PCR instruments a plus.
- Fluent English and additional language skills a plus.
What's on Offer
- Collaborate with a diverse range of clients, partners and experts in the fast-growing field of genomics sequencing
- Boost English language ability through close strategy collaboration with global partners
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities to help people and organisations go from idea to innovation faster