- Flexible work from home situation with little to no overtime
- Work on a global diverse team
- Well-established British company with good brand awareness in Japan
- Flexible working environment with English usage and international collaboration
- Participates in activation campaign/project discussions & Advise team based on data capabilities & consumer insights.
- Work closely with Activation, IT, Media agencies & Technical agencies to ensure availability & accuracy of digital data.
- Tracks performances & Analyses data with the usage of various digital tools (e.g. Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Google Search Analytics, Sprinklr, SimilarWeb) & In-House developed AI models.
- Collaborates with Consumer Insights & Foresight team members to drive a holistic consumer analysis that goes beyond digital.
- Provides insight reports for launches/campaigns with clear actionable business recommendations.
- Drives enhancements of current data & constantly explore new data sources/analytics tools.
- 2-3 years of work experience in Digital Marketing & Analytics field.
- Good communicator with good competency in English & Japanese (spoken & written)
- Familiar with digital analytics tools such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Targeting, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, PowerBI.
- A strong analytic focus to leverage information to support the decision-making process within the business.
- Work to shape the digital marketing on relatively new team
- Work in a international environment and be able to use English
- Flexible work-from-home situation with little to no overtime expectations