- Enjoy comfortable corporate culture
- Do your best work in a place risk taking is encouraged
More than being one of the leading financial service providers in the automotive sector, our client provides first-rate services and values their employees. You are being invited to come and partner with sales and retail divisions to work with like minded professionals. In this grand organization, you will see your career soar.
- Learn, teach & try new ideas with the team and other associates in an Agile way. Work mostly in a group, rarely alone.
- Align with central (Munich) and regional (Singapore) functions to follow BMW quality standards.
- Understand the System flow & Architecture.
- Understanding of Agile Methodologies.
- Develop in .Net C# & MS SQL Server.
- Configure & debug applications.
- Write Medium to complex MS SQL Queries.
- Work with the central team to get the finalized coding conventions.
- Understand technical data conversion issues, troubleshoot.
- Issue and communicate solutions.
- Facilitate the sign-off of deliverables with stakeholders.
- Work with the central team to develop reports as per business requirements.
- Experience of creating report using Crystal report/ tableau/SAP BO etc.
- 5+ years in corporate IT position
- 3+ years in IT Design, Build , .net C# 4.5, MS SQL Server 2014 or above.
- 1+ years in Financial Services company/ wholesale/ retail company
- Bachelor's degree or further
- Advanced skill for communication, documentation, and analytics.
- Japanese (N3 & above) & English is must.
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban)
- Understanding of API & web service architecture styles.
- X-ray, HP ALM (test management tools).
- MS SQL server 2014 or above.
- XML & SSIS (Good to have).
- Knowledge of CI/CD.
- Understand XML & CI/CD pipeline tools.
- A clear career path
- An opportunity to join one of the best companies in the world
- Get rewarded for your input