One of the world's largest technology companies
Friendly and comfortable working environment
The world's leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, serving nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients from a diverse array of industries across 70 countries. The company's technology independence, global talent and extensive partner network help clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change and guide their digital transformation journeys. With over 140,000 employees worldwide, the company's deep experience gives it a clear and confident vision to help clients navigate the future.
- Responsible for analysis, delivery, and implementation of CI/CD pipeline for one or more digital products and/or platforms
- Operational management of Infrastructure and Cloud services, delivering a complex Digital Application stack.
- Building, configuring new server platforms and automated tooling.
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting platform level problems.
- Build and Configure Cloud environments.
- Support development teams to configure applications for deployment .
- Software packaging and development of RPMs
- Installation, configuration and integration of Apps across environments .
- Ability to analyze and fault find often complex technical issues including network and DB connectivity.
- Liaising with third party Development Architects to resolve "discrepancies in build issues"
- Investigating issues with infrastructure for all services.
- Assisting and contributing to plans and running orders to document all activities.
- Identifying and rectifying build/deployment problems.
- Collaborating with other stakeholders to complete builds efficiently.
- Ensuring all build documentation is up-to-date under change control and is baselined with Configuration Management.
- Expertise in Scripting
- Expertise in Cloud Technologies and platforms including AWS, Azure & Hybrid cloud.
- Familiar with the installation and configuration with some of the software packages like IBM Websphere Application Server; Weblogic; Websphere MQ; WODM; BPM; JBoss; Informatica; Siebel; SFTP Plus; Axway; Oracle OPA.
- Excellent technical analytical skills and experience with software packaging and application integration.
- Familiar with technical automation and tools, including HPE CSA, SA, OO as well as Chef, Puppet, Git. Knowledge and experience of RPMS would be highly advantageous.
- Knowledge and experience of the Atlasian Software Suite, including JIRA, Confluence, bit bucket etc.
- Ability to work in a disciplined environment and to meet challenging deadlines, under pressure.
- Understanding / previous experience working with Agile Methodologies.
- Effective interpersonal skills. Ability to work unsupervised and with a self-start mentality.
- Must be prepared to work extended support hours and this will include weekend working
Global working environment
Stable career path