Work for a world top class company with international enviornment
Support over 3000 users together with your team
The client is a top tier large global consulting company with very stable business in Japan. With over 3000 internal users they are looking for a desktop engineer to support the end user technology experience team.
-End User Technology Experience Desktop Testing technician ensures that every Windows 10 core applications passes the Quality Assurance testing, deployment, security updates, version updates is being done effectively using SCCM.
-Also involved in projects such as Windows 10 migration, MS Office upgrade, Windows 10 WaaS upgrades, Cloud related projects, Virtualization, Local hardware testing (local makers, port replicators, monitors, scanners, printers), etc
-Works closely with another member on the Testing team, including performance evaluations.
-Able to create users announcements, and knowledge documentation both Japanese and English.
* Excellent people skills
* Deep knowledge of technology
* Excellent listening, written and verbal communication skills in Japanese and English
* Able to understand PC building process and application packaging process
* Able to understand Microsoft security updates (WSUS) and application deployments (SCCM)
* Able to develop working relationships with staff and management at all levels
* Analytical troubleshooting
* Multitasking, ability to prioritize own work and that of others
* Manage repetitive tasks with high accuracy
* Supportive of continuous improvement in relation to own performance and development and that of the wider team.
* Work independently with limited supervision on resolution of end user incidents, indirect responsibility to assist other technicians, and escalate to local and global teams
Long term stable and renewable contract
Friendly and international work environment