Desktop Support International Investment Company
Excellent Opportunity to be part of a successful and Global Investment Firm
Committed and Experienced staff in a stable working environment
Our Client's Investments help meet the financial needs of investors by offering investment strategies across the global markets. The company is a top-10 investment manager globally and a company that individuals and businesses have trusted with their financial future for almost 150 years. The company is established in over 14 Countries.
- Support with the daily operations of Microsoft Office, Outlook, Macro, Troubleshooting, User Issues etc.
- Monitor the firm's IT ticketing system for calls to you and work to resolve these within the guidelines of the IT Services and Operations Team SLAs.
- Manage local requests for IT support and liaise with colleagues to ensure the appropriate and timely resolution of questions and issues raised.
- Mobile working: showing and supporting staff to utilise technology whilst on the move and make sure they have all that they need to work effectively when away from the office.
- Represent end user interests back into IT through your line manager or Head of IT in regular team meetings and ad hoc engagements.
- Assist with the IT induction training of new staff members where required
- Perform basic site management of IT equipment and infrastructure where required.
- Assistance with IT Security.
- A strong working knowledge of the firm's core applications including Office 365 and Windows 10.
- A willingness to learn and support both software applications and hardware systems/infrastructure.
- A sound understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Able to manage own time effectively without direct supervision
- Effective expression of ideas and instructions to internal and external clients.
- Experience using a ticketing system.
- Help Desk or other IT-related experience.
- Must be fluent in either Japanese or English.
- Minimum conversational and reading skills in both English and Japanese.
GOOD TO HAVE:
- Experience in a Professional Financial Services Environment.
- Previous networking, server, storage and/or systems administration experience.
- Experience working with financial CRM systems (T-Star etc).
- A long term Haken contract with the opportunity to change to Permanent.
- Opportunity to work within a well established Investment Company.
- Opportunity to earn between 2,500 and 3,000 Per Hour