Desktop support in Global Technology Company (Hachioji)
1 year renewable Direct Contract(Keiyaku)
Very nice and stable work environment
My Client is a top service providing company, they provide a wide range from hardware, infrastructure, software, helpdesk support to various clients in different industry. Now their business is extremely expanding so that they need additional support engineers to provide efficient support.
* Manage Desktop Device incidents through to resolution (hardware, software and connectivity).
* Manage hard and soft break fix services for laptops and desktops.
* Provide standard and approved hardware and software support and maintenance on Desktop Devices for their entire lifecycle.
* Ensure that each Desktop Device is installed with the appropriate Desktop image.
* Monitor and Analyze incident data and Service Desk calls for Desktop Devices in order to identify and to advice on potential training requirements and automation
* Experience with Service management tool - ex - Service now
* Good expertise on EUC tools, remote support tools, MS Office and Outlook.
* Good to have - knowledge in AD and smart hands and feet support.
* Good to have - knowledge and experience of supporting MAC devices and tablets
* Preferable to have a good understanding of Lync, VPN, and mobile device support
* Fluent in Japanese
* Close to Business level English
* Flexible working style and hours
* Nice work and life balance
* Stable career built up opportunities
* Chance to use English