- Global Company
- Challenging Position
[About the Company]
Your company engages in the provision of financial protection services. The company offers life insurance, death benefits, cancer insurance, medical insurances, as well as other products. Your company has been modernizing its services with IT.
They are committed to growing with people who truly share their values of "Creating Life". They want to grow together with people who truly share their values and want to take on the challenge of making them a reality. To achieve this, employees must quickly identify the needs of society and take action on their own. New challenges are accompanied by difficulties. We believe that people who can think and act with sincerity in the face of such challenges will support the company's sustainable growth and help to create a society in which people can lead fulfilling lives. They are committed to working diligently with people who has such potential.
- Rigorously follow a defined staffing schedule to assure optimal customer service.
- Resolve all Field Services tickets or requests to Customer's satisfaction in a timely manner.
- Use of Help-desk tools to log/assign/monitor/analyse user calls.
- Immediately escalate severity one and severity two problems to Team Lead.
- Maintain ownership through the life of a ticket or request.
- Problem and Escalation Management.
- Develop and maintain an effective relationship with key Customer management.
- Complete special projects as assigned by Team Leader or Service Delivery Manager as representative desktop support team.
[What Do You Need To Succeed? ]
- Outstanding software and hardware skills.
- Strong technical background, able to provide 1st & 2nd level support. Desktop skills must include 2-3 years supporting Windows 7, MS Office 2010 and other common MS products.
- Excellent problem diagnosis and solving skills with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Attention to detail, including full ticket documentation and completion.
- Highly developed interpersonal skills.
- Help Desk and Remedy experience.
- Bilingual capability: Fluent Japanese and Business English
[What Makes This Position Attractive? ]
As an engineer you will be able to improve your Technical Skills.
Opportunity to manage member's performance as team lead.
This position will fit to those who enjoy challenges.
Attractive salary package (6-8 million)