- A global professional services firm
- Good work-life balance and very competitive salary
- Your company is a global professional services firm operating worldwide. The Tokyo Office is hiring a Desktop Support Engineer to assist in delivering the highest quality customer service to our Tokyo, as well as offices throughout the Asia region.
- Providing system operational support ensuring the effectiveness, efficiency, and availability of systems for end users
- Installation, maintenance and troubleshooting of workstations, laptops and printers in a Windows/Mac environment
- Performs installation, training, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of all OpCo desktop hardware and software technology
- Determines appropriate hardware and software based on corporate policy and end user requirements
- Escalates incidents and questions to appropriate support groups
- Technical Troubleshooting - Strong knowledge of company desktop operating systems and software
- Good general knowledge of standard computer hardware.
- Experience in supporting Windows7 with multi-language packs in a large scale corporate environment. (At least 200+ users)
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize a small team's activities
- Ability to independently plan, organize and prioritize one's own activities
- Very attractive salary package upto 8 M
- Attractive salary and opportunites to use English