Desktop Support Engineer for Global Financial Firm
Excellent Opportunity to be part of a Global Financial Firm
Committed and Experienced staff in a stable working environment
They help meet the financial needs of investors by offering investment strategies across the global markets. The company is a top-10 investment manager globally and a company that individuals and businesses have trusted with their financial future for almost 150 years. The company is established in over 14 Countries.
- Build, test and troubleshoot virtual and physical desktop hardware and other devices.
- Install and troubleshoot applications.
- Document processes and procedures for managing virtual desktop testing pools as well as physical desktops.
- Escalate questions to appropriate representatives or support groups.
- Work closley with other Support Teams as required to enable quick and efficient solutions to issues and incidents.
- Follow the companies guidelines regarding ticketing through service now and processing all incoming support requests from initial logging to solution and closure.
- Assist technical teams with IT support of high-profile incidents.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in similar role.
- Knowledge of VMware Virtualization or Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, PC hardware, Windows10, Active Directory, basic scripting, etc.
- Business level Japanese speaking.
- Business level English speaking, reading, writing.
- A willingness to learn and support both software applications and hardware systems/infrastructure.
- A sound understanding of computing fundamentals.
- Able to manage own time effectively without direct supervision.
- Effective expression of ideas and instructions to internal and external clients.
- Excellent Opportunity to be part of a Global Financial Firm.
- Strong opportunities for career growth.
- To work in multi-cultural and multi-lingual environment and utilise/advance your bi-lingual skills.
- Earn between 410,000 and 580,000 Per Month Dependant on Experience.