- International working environment
- Skill enhancement opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is a global IT service provider. The company bridges the gap for international businesses by providing onsite services for local IT business.
- Installing hardware and peripherals like disk drives, printers etc.
- Loading software such as networking components, operating systems, and office applications.
- Updating status to manager and users through email, collaboration tools, and in-person communication.
- Connecting users to networks and train them on facilities and applications.
- Installing, repairing, and conducting preventive maintenance of personal computers by providing technical support.
- Troubleshooting software and hardware failures and determine network problems.
- Diagnosing and resolving incidents using documented procedures to perform responsibilities.
- Troubleshooting through phone hardware and software and engage technical resources to resolve.
The Successful Applicant
You will be an ideal candidate if you have following experience/skills:
- 2 years of desktop support with a primary focus on Microsoft Operating systems and Office
- Preferred Windows 10 and Office 2016/2019
- 3 years of customer support experience
- Bachelor's degree or 4 years' IT experience equivalence
- Native level in Japanese will be a plus
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary with a world-class working environment
- Working with a team which is highly motivated and professional