International and highly collaborative environment
Design and produce online & offline marketing assets
A world leading travel activities and services booking platform. Giving travelers a seamless way to discover and book popular attractions, tours, local transportation, best foods, and unique experiences around the world on its website and award-winning app. Fun and highly collaborative team culture.
- Develop and execute creative ideas, concepts and assets to meet local branding and marketing needs.
- Generate clear design ideas, concepts and creative assets to support the local marketing team's user acquisition and brand building campaigns.
- Design and produce online & offline marketing assets (e.g. banners, offline event decos) and motion graphics involving visuals, photography, and/or live video.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product managers, editorial and creative content teams.
- Coordinate with other UI/UX designers to ensure alignment of assets in accordance with the brand's guidelines
- 2-4 years' experience in graphic design work, creative agency environment or in-house brand or product communication.
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, Illustrator. Good to know After effects, Premiere Pro.
- Focused creative thinking with marketing sense while multi-tasking on several assignment and tight overlapping deadlines.
- A team player with a positive roll-up-your-sleeves and entrepreneurial attitude.
- A diploma in Visual Communication or Bachelor's degree in graphic arts or related design discipline.
- Comfortable with startup's fast-paced environment.
- Globally minded and comfortable working with people from different cultural background.
- A start-up attitude - highly collaborative with an entrepreneurial, roll-up-your sleeves attitude that's not afraid to work independently when required.
- An environment that values honesty, transparency and respect with awesome co-workers across the world.
- Opportunity to be part of building a global travel brand, ensuring its success and evolving it for the future.