Demand Planning Manager
Take responsibility for all regional planning activities
Opportunity to work on a major project in the company
Our client is a leading Healthcare company, and is a household name around the world.
- Responsible for forecasting and demand management
- Manage the alignment of the commercial financial forecasts with unit forecasts and market activities, creating an accurate demand signal for supply planning team/ plants in collaboration with stakeholders such as Commercial, Marketing, Finance, Strategic Business Development, Regulatory and Quality Operations
- Continuously improve forecast capability of demand planning team to drive enhanced service levels and reduced working capital requirements.
- Lead Demand and Supply Planning meeting review.
- Coordinate with Supply Planning Team and local stakeholders to align the supply schedule for new product launch
- Lead/ support ad hoc project for process/ performance improvement purpose.
- 6-8 years of relevant working experience in supply chain and demand planning
- Sound knowledge of principles and strategy for Sales Forecasting / Demand and Supply Planning
- Experience in ERP system such as SAP
- Experience in project management preferred
- Business Level in Japanese and English are a must
- Competitive salary
- Great company benefits
- Good career path and ownership within supply chain