Join a fast-paced environment within a highly skilled team
Work on several new product launches per year
Our client is a globally recognized Healthcare company, with a very large presence here in Japan. They provide innovative products and are a market leader.
- Lead analysis and interpretation of a nominated Product Category forecast
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of all components of the Demand Forecast such as; Statistical baseline, Promotion and repacking uplift and cannibalization effects, Sales and Market Intelligence, NPIs
- Manage an effective product lifecycle through the activities to clear residual and slow moving stocks with commercial teams
- Own and improve Forecast Accuracy, Forecast Bias and Forecast Completeness KPIs for nominated Product Category
- Work effectively with Commercial, Supply Hub, Customer Service Logistics to support Market Business Growth with the reliable forecast and stable supply
- Participate in other programs of work to transform the operating model, and deliver the benefits required.
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
- Expert Excel capability and SAP/Planning Systems experience
- Team player with strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills
- Self-managed, fast and action orientated
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to contribute fully to cross functional teams
- Business level English and Fluent Japanese required
Other Related Experience:
- University Degree
- Preferred Experience in Demand Planning or Commercial Supply Chain operations
- Understanding of sales/commercial and supply planning and customer service processes
- Strong planning ability & able to work on own initiative.
- Preferred SAP experience
- A solid career path within the company to move up into a leadership role, or the opportunity to move within the organisation itself
- Flexible working environment and a competitive salary