Delivery Manager at SCM/ERP Global Leader
Global Leader in SCM / ERP Enterprise Software Solutions
Very good Work / Life Balance | Competitive Salary | International Environment
Our Client is a supply chain management and sales and operation planning software company based in Ottawa, Canada. It is listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange. The company was founded in 1984, and went public in June 2014. It has 500 employees worldwide and about 50 in Japan.
* Lead our Client's Global Professional Services team, (Solution Architects, Integration Consultants, and Solution Consultants) against the delivery of company's solution for their clients' most pressing business needs.
* Manage client relationships and expectations within original scope of the delivery, working to mitigate multiple agendas and tight timelines.
* Take ownership of balancing the overall satisfaction of the client, while effectively representing both the client and company's best interests.
* Collaborate with Partners to identify a jointly agreed to implementation methodology.
* Toggle between delivery on single focus client projects and large scale multi-year roll-outs, with team sizes up to 10 resources and multi-million dollar budgets.
* Drive towards achievement of team utilization, revenue and management targets.
* Work with the Sales team, Client Partners and Delivery Directors to develop and support client services solution roadmap. Administer projects across the engagement lifecycle.
* Minimum 10 years Supply Chain industry experience, managing large scale implementations in software consulting services.
* In depth Technical Project Management expertise, with at least 2 years demonstrated history of implementing complex software solutions.
* Previous history delivering on multi-phase projects, rolled out over a period of 2+ years for Enterprise clients.
* Able to travel both domestically and internationally
* Ability to effectively communicate with all levels within the organization, including C-level Executives.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.