Delivery Manager for CPQ firm (Work From Home benefits)
Interesting software product and work from home benefits
Attractive salary and career progression opportunities
This client is a well-known organization with their own quotation software solution. They have been in Japan for 40 years and are very stable. At the same time in their Japan office they have 12 employees and the organization remains remain flexible. They see that the Japanese market is important for them and are now expanding their professional services and sales team.
Currently all employees are still working from home. The company will keep working from home for the foreseeable future and offers good flexibility during this time. They have had several candidates onboard from home already.
- Discuss with and inform clients of the company's different software solutions and product lines.
- Use Project Management skills for the company on both internal and external projects.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time and practice agile work methods. Waterfall methods will only be considered for IT projects either for supplier, consultancy company or business.
- Manage a team consisting of direct colleagues, partners, contractors and perhaps overseas colleagues.
- Provide mentoring and advice to the partner or customer on the project.
- Stand up to the customer to ensure successful completion of the project and guide them to a different path if the current trajectory will lead to a subpar implementation of the software solution.
- Appropriately use the tools and processes of the company for reporting on projects.
- Ensure good time and expense reporting since this is the basis for invoicing the customer.
- Experience with manufacturing clients would be a plus since this is an area where the company has a large customer base.
- The Delivery Manager position mostly requires only familiarity with the company solution, but some flexibility may be needed to assist in the area of the solution as well if the workload would require it.
- Flexible on work hours due to frequent meetings or discussions with company offices outside of Japan, most often with the Australia subsidiary.
- Business level English and native level Japanese skills required.
- Able to travel as required (although not at this time).
- Stable but small Japanese company with good growth prospects
- Permanent employment with good work environment, WFH benefits
- Work on interesting projects with big name brands and corporations
- Attractive salary and career progression opportunities