Debt Trader/ Structurer
Entry level to Global Market Trading Desk
Entry level to understanding the world of debt capital market
- Global Multinational American Investment Bank
- As a junior member of the team, support senior members from the origination and execution process
- Keeping up to date with latest market development and staying in touch with sales and traders
- Be on alert of market development, newly issue pipelines and new issuance details
- Assist in preparation of all proposals, documentation, marketing materials.
- Be in compliance when dealing with updates, reports and other materials according to regulatory requirements.
- Be ready to participate in ad hoc cross-teams projects
- Fluent Japanese and fluent English (Japanese language is a must)
- In-depth understanding of the debt capital market
- Degree holder in Finance or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1-3 years related experience in credit skills and fixed income markets
- Proficiency in PC Skills, especially EXCEL and VBA.
- Willing to take challenge in a demanding working environment.
- Independent, self-initiative and excellent interpersonal skills
- JSDA License: (JSDA Class 1 & 2 Sales Representative)
- Challenging work on an international platform
- Knowledge and skills in Debt capital market
- Competitive salary and benefits