- Work for one of the leading global furniture company with 12M JPY!
- Acceptable full Work from Home if you need
About Our Client
This is a US based leading furniture company. They are the one of the largest office furniture manufacturer in the world. The company got provided support to local dealer-shop and offices, showrooms as well. They have over 100 years history and ranked Fortune Global 500 in 2000`s.
- Be responsible for monitoring the performance of your dealers.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with new and existing dealers.
- Profile, target, and qualify potential new sales opportunities with dealers.
- Work with Dealer Sales Director to build the strategic plans on must win projects and opportunities.
- Maintain and deliver a thorough knowledge of their products, services, culture, history, and research to dealer.
The Successful Applicant
- 7-8 years experience in BtoB sales in the not only furniture industry, but also architecture, interior design, flooring, textile, home appliance, luxury products, consumer durable, lighting, apparel, fashion, and wholesaler.
- Business English and native level of Japanese(At least N1 level), permission to work in Japan is required.
- Be Professional in dealer management
- Good negotiation skills/Strong interpersonal skills.
What's on Offer
- Flexible work style( Work from Home)
- Company culture- DEI (Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion)
- Be part of one of the top manufacturing furniture companies in the world.