Dealer Marketing Consultant
About Our Client
Out client is a motorcycle manufacturing company, which does not only build motorcycle but also aims to fulfil dreams of personal freedom
In order to be successful in 4 key result areas (Business development; Holistic marketing planning & activation; Customer experience and CRM), job description duties include but are not limited to:
- Supports the development of impactful and integrated Dealer Marketing plans to achieve the desired short, mid and long-term performance for motorcycle
- Validates dealer Marketing Capability through a formal assessment using HDCX Operations Manual/HDMC standards as benchmark or foundational requirement
- Coach and guide dealers on annual marketing plans in alignment with Market Marketing Strategy
- Leverages CRM applications and processes to effectively engage customers and help deliver the complete Customer Experience throughout all dealership departments
Note that 80% of your time will be travelling
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor Degree in Marketing or Business is preferred
- 3-5 years of relevant retail experience preferable.
- Power sports industry experience and consumer products experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to perform well in a self-directed environment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as member of a team and in cross-functional groups. Requires excellent communication/consultative skills.
- Must have strong decision making skills and ability to influence to achieve results.
- Good understanding of marketing methods and approaches. Strong IT skills such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
What's on Offer
- Flexible culture
- Comprehensive benefit package (annual bonus, vacations & holidays)
- Travelling opportunities