- Position with a wide range of responsibilities
- Flexible and open working environment
Our client is a company that mainly deals with sensors and control computers that control the manufacturing process of plants, and ultrasonic application equipment.
- To carry out the works by system, as directed by the DCS Lead, to meet the commissioning schedule and sequence.
- Provide information to the DCS Lead to Maintain a daily log of site significant activities.
- Provide detailed information to the DCS Lead for the preparation of the required Daily and weekly Project Reports.
- Experienced in field service work such as repair of electrical and electronic equipment
- Experience in DCS service or engineering
- English and Japanese communication skill
- Salary up to 7M JPY.