DC Manager at World Leader in Infra Services
Global Infra Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
Our Client is the worldwide leader in Datacenter services. They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling their worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months.
· Managing and developing teams of high quality Data Center Technicians, providing both technical and leadership expertise and ensuring highest levels of performance.
· Maintaining existing co-located and in-house Data Centers
· Helping build and bring online new Data Centers
· Constantly improving all our processes and procedures. We believe there is nothing we cannot improve
· Assisting & managing relationships with external vendors & contractors
· Liaising with internal teams & management groups.
· 10 years+ experience with designing, building, commissioning, operating and maintaining data center facilities.
· 5 years+ people management experience including hiring and developing the best, team promotion experience.
· Experience in managing life cycle of data center from designing, constructing, commissioning, operating and to decommissioning.
· Has strong ability to understand electrical systems (be able to read and write SLD with no information in hand (Single Line Diagram with all details including breaker open / close state and SOO)), (supply system of power substations, transformers, switchgears, VFI-class UPS, DRUPS, PDU, ATS, STS, SLA or VRLA battery and related systems, fuel systems related to diesel/gas turbine generators, surge control circuits, active harmonic filters, battery monitoring systems, branch circuit monitoring systems, SCADA systems).
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.