Datacenter Manager at Rising Datacenter Company
Rising Datacenter Service Company
International Working Environment | Competitive Salary Package | Flexibility
Our client is a rising datacenter service provider. Our client is a joint venture company with a largest American datacenter company and Japanese trading company and currently stabilizing its operation.
- Engineering operations and core infrastructure maintenance
- Data center construction management, commissioning and start-up
- Delivery of data center services including colocation, connectivity, raised floor services and deployment
- Installation and management of all cable and network infrastructure supporting facility and customer connectivity
- 10 years related facility management experience in data center operations (or related electrical or mechanical engineering field) with minimum of 5 years' experience managing or leading datacenter operations teams in a large-scale mission critical environment. Bachelor's degree in electrical or mechanical engineering preferred
- Solid and proven experience in the construction, commissioning, acceptance and operation of mission critical systems, including state-of-the-art electrical distribution systems, static and rotary UPS, emergency standby generation, fire alarm/suppression and monitoring systems
- Extensive knowledge of structured cabling systems, networking and connectivity standards, and hardware installation requirements
- Proficient experience in colocation operations, including the installation and deployment of cage, rack and cable infrastructure, as well as, power circuit installation and power monitoring
- Experience working with and deploying telecom and network providers, specifically in Meet Me Room and POP room environments
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:15am to 5:30pm (1 hour lunch break) - overtime upon discretionary scheme.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.