Datacenter Electrical Leader in Osaka
Global Infrastructure Services World Leader
Great work-environment | Best-in-class benefit
Our Client is the worldwide leader in Datacenter services. They are expanding at unseen rates, doubling their worldwide CloudFront co-location Data Centers in the last 12 months, and expecting to exceed that amount again in the coming 12 months.
Operations and Maintenance:
· Ownership of all Data Center changes/events/incidents/problems from beginning to end as well as overseeing the completion of post-mortems, root cause analysis and follow-up resolution actions.
· Responsible for ensuring maintenance/ repairs of site-critical facility infrastructure or a Data Center are planned and executed to the best interest of the business.
· Responsible for Asset and Inventory management.
· Develop and maintain method statements, standard operating procedures, emergency response procedures, preventive maintenance programs, and all technical documentation. Ensure standardization and consistency with best-in-class operating practices. (Technical Writing Skills and Automation)
· Develop a complete, deep knowledge of the design intent, operational alternatives and contingency plans related to all Data Center systems.
· Manage the engineering aspects of the Data Centers related to financial and cost control, code and regulatory compliance, personnel management, staff training and development, Health & Safety, local statutory requirements, environmental and energy management.
· Develop and deliver the regular engineering reports and ensure adherence to contracted deliverables including SLA's and KPI's.
· At least five years of team lead or people management experience.
· At least five years of experience of Data Center operations and on-call support for Data Center facilities.
· An undergraduate degree in a technical field (EE, MechE, IndustrialE);
· An excellent understanding on the nature of mission critical systems (Data Centers, Hospitals, Power plants, military facilities, etc.).
· The candidate needs to be a self-starter and independent worker.
· Ability to solve problems at their root, stepping back to understand the broader context.
· Previous vendor negotiation and management skills for Data Center and/or upgrade construction contracts.
- Permanent employee.
- Regular working schedule: from Monday to Friday from 9 AM to 5 PM.
- Holidays: Saturday, Sunday and National Holidays.
- Benefits: Social Insurance, transportation.